Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mark's Pimp Cup

Woohoo! Two posts in one day. I'm on a roll.

After a rollicking college-like drinking party at my friend Mark's house I somehow managed in my drunken state to remember to grab his pimp cup so that I could bedazzle it for him. It was a little boring, though impressively large.

So, after a hungover tour of Ben Franklin Crafts I used some puffy paint, rhinestones and these cool bubble sticker things from the scrapbook aisle and bedazzled the crap out of that cup. It was reminiscent of the goggles I made for a show once - I'll have to write about it sometime.

Here's the totally awesome bedazzled Pimp Cup:

2 comments:

  1. Fun! You are a bedazzling queen. Remember when you bedazzled (or bedoodled) my yearbooks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of embellishing sweatshirts in grade school. I think we need to get back to that--puffy paint, glitter, the works. You seem to be already on top of it.

    ReplyDelete