Friday, April 17, 2015

100 Days of Doodles

I'm a pretty avid doodler. #workdoodle is one of my regular hashtags on Instagram (@mauisadie in case you want to follow) since I like to doodle in meeting or during phone calls. 

Earlier this month on of my high school friends announced that she was doing the 100 Days Project (http://thegreatdiscontent.com/100days) and suggested that I should as well. 

The 100 Days Project in a nutshell is about creating something for 100 days. The idea is that you pick something to make and make one everyday from April 6th through July 14th.

That's a lot of creating but it's a motivation which I always seem to need.

Since the idea is to create the same type of thing everyday I decided to go with doodling (#100DaysOfDoodles) because I do it quite frequently already, and it's a lot easier than trying to sew something everyday (ain't nobody got time for that).

Since it's only Day 12 here's a few of my favorites so far. 



You can track my progress through the next 88 days on Instagram @mauisadie #100DaysOfDoodles





No comments:

Post a Comment