Monday, October 28, 2013

Shout! The Mod Musical

OMG! Another post already?? I know! I'm just as surprised as you are.

Earlier this year (waaaay earlier) I did the costumes for Shout! The Mod Musical. And they were fabulous if I must say. It's a wonderful show if you ever get the chance to see it. Hilarious - with awesome, groovy music.
 
It takes place throughout the 60's and it's about 5 women in London. The women are mostly anonymous as the story is told through letters to an advice columnist and each woman is represented by a color.

I was pretty excited about this show and decided I wanted to make as many of the costumes as I could, so I decided to actually draw up draft designs - I love doing that, but never get to.

So here are my designs:






And here are pictures of the costumes:

First 60's look


Second 60's look

70's Look

Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment